1-121 Oxford St. E. London, ON N6A 1T4 Phone: 1-877-488-3771
Pursuit Health Management is a multi-disciplinary rehabilitation firm located in London, ON, serving clients throughout Southwestern Ontario for over 20 years. Our team is comprised of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, nurses, social workers, massage therapists and vocational rehabilitation consultants.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Physiotherapist in our London clinic.
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated healthcare professional, who can focus on their patients, as well as the multi-disciplinary team you work with. You will spend quality one on one time with your clients in an outstanding environment and clinic culture.
As an experienced physiotherapist, you will have a strong interest in orthopaedics, musculoskeletal, vestibular and neurological impairments. You demonstrate above average communication abilities, interpersonal skills, and are a self starter with independent critical thinking skills. In addition, be prepared to go above and beyond for your patients and eagerly become involved with stakeholders in our community/industry.
- Licensed to practice physiotherapy in Ontario and registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Passionate about health, wellness and being of service to others
- Able to perform clinical assessments and implement treatment plans for patients, provide ongoing evaluation of client progress, and administer outcome measurement information
- A team player dedicated to working collaboratively, both internally with the healthcare team and externally with other healthcare providers, insurers and referral sources
- Dedicated to professional development, focused on your career path and willing to make it a top priority
- Hard-working, focused, self-motivated and accountable
- Possess strong leadership skills, communication skills, business acumen and professionalism
- Possess excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Have experience in the private sector, particularly with auto sector legislation
- Competitive remuneration package
- Unique opportunities to develop your physiotherapy expertise and business skills
- Comprehensive employee benefits plan
- Kinesiology support to welcome patients, assist with exercise prescription, general administration, booking appointments, forms, insurance claims, payment and clinic maintenance
- In-House mentoring with staff who have 20+ years experience
- Professional orientation and on-boarding support
- An annual Professional Development Allowance for your continuing education
- Clinic retreats and team-building events
- Business development and marketing to support a successful and busy practice
- Professionally designed website and SEO strategy for best results
If you are looking for a position now or for a change that offers an environment that will promote growth, high job satisfaction, a great work environment, with one of London’s leading clinics, then please forward your resume.
To join our well respected team, working in a fast paced environment, please send your CV to: email@example.com or via fax to 519-672-9058