Pursuit Health Management is a multi-disciplinary rehabilitation firm located in London, ON, serving clients throughout Southwestern Ontario for over 23 years. Our team is comprised of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, nurses, social workers, massage therapists and vocational rehabilitation consultants.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Physiotherapist in our London clinic.
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated healthcare professional, who can focus on his/her patients, as well as the multi-disciplinary team you work with. You will spend quality one on one time with your patients in an outstanding environment and clinic culture.
As an experienced physiotherapist, you will have a strong interest in orthopedics, musculoskeletal, vestibular and neurological impairments. You demonstrate above average communication abilities, interpersonal skills, and are a self-starter with independent critical thinking skills. In addition, be prepared to go above and beyond for your patients and eagerly become involved with stakeholders in our community/industry.
- Licensed to practice physiotherapy in Ontario and registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Passionate about health, wellness and being of assistance to others
- Able to perform clinical assessments and implement treatment plans including ongoing evaluation and documentation
- A team player, willing to work collaboratively, both internally with the healthcare team and externally with other healthcare providers, insurers and referral sources
- Dedicated to professional development, focused on your career path and willing to make it a top priority
- Hard-working, focused, self-motivated and accountable
- Possess strong leadership skills, communication skills, business acumen and professionalism
- Possess excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Superior report writing skills
- Have experience in the private sector, particularly with auto sector legislation
- Access to a vehicle for travel in and around London
- Competitive remuneration package
- Unique opportunities to develop your physiotherapy expertise and business skills
- Kinesiology support to welcome patients, assist with exercise prescription, general administration, booking appointments, forms, insurance claims, payment and clinic maintenance
- In-house mentoring with physiotherapist who has 20+ years private clinical experience and support of OT, SW and RN team members
- Professional orientation and on-boarding support
- Mentoring opportunities
- An annual Professional Development Allowance for your continuing education
- Clinic retreats and team-building events
- Business development and marketing to support a successful and busy practice
- Professionally designed website and SEO strategy for best results
If you are looking for a position now or for a change that offers an environment that will promote growth, high job satisfaction, a great work environment, with one of London’s leading clinics, then please forward your resume to: